Thousands of Primary Care Practices are moving to a model of care known as the Patient-Centered Medical Home. Certified by NCQA, these Practices are realizing benefits in patient care, efficiency, and staff and patient satisfaction.
Many payers are recognizing the value of this model, offering increased reimbursement to those Practices who adopt this model of care.
Strategic Solutions has gained in-depth expertise in PCMH development through our work with a variety of practices and organizations in the region, including practices who have achieved Level III recognition, the highest level available.
To help your Practice transition to a PMCH, we offer you:
- An initial assessment to determine the status of your readiness for the changes associated with a PCMH.
- Facilitation of the process through representation on your PCMH Transition Team, keeping your staff focused on achieving certification.
- Access to a patient satisfaction questionnaire, including results reporting, a required element of the PCMH model.
- Ready access to prototype policies, processes and systems which have been successful in similar practice settings, reducing the administrative time associated with the project.
- In-depth knowledge of the NCQA application process, increasing your ability to submit an application that meets Level 3 Standards.
The PCMH model is truly a win-win-win for practices, patients and insurers.
For more information on pursuing this model for your practice, contact Strategic Solutions at 518-348-1276.