The Office of Civil Rights continues to conduct random audits of covered entities to ensure compliance with HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations. Your practice is now potentially subject to penalties, even if there has not been an actual HIPAA breach.
The solution: updating and refining your current program to meet the latest regulations. Strategic Solutions can help you focus on these critical areas:
- A comprehensive Risk Assessment
- Staff Training on Privacy, Security and Breach Notification
- Updated Privacy and Security Programs, with proof of implementation
- Executed Business Associate Agreements
- Ongoing support for your Privacy and Security Officers
CORPORATE COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
One of the many provisions of the ACA is that providers enrolling with Medicare or Medicare Advantage Programs are now required to have a comprehensive Corporate Compliance program in place. A strong Corporate Compliance program will help your practice avoid potential fraud, waste and abuse.
The solution: a formal Corporate Compliance Plan supported by audits and training. Strategic Solutions can help you focus on these critical areas:
- A written plan with the seven required components
- Chart audits to ensure that your documentation supports the codes that are billed
- Staff training
- Ongoing support for your Corporate Compliance Officer
Call us today for help with your HIPAA or Corporate Compliance concerns at 518-348-1276.